Creamy Cajun (Shrimp OR Chicken) and Pepper Pasta — June 20
per full size (4-6 servings)
Cooking method: Skillet
Meal planning: Freezer friendly
Spice level: 2
This meal can be gluten free if you select GF pasta. It can be made dairy free if you request to omit the parmesan cheese & heavy cream (this will make the meal spicier!).
Included in your prepped meal:
- Sliced chicken OR jumbo shrimp
- Fresh fajita mixed veggies (no changes to this mix, please!)
- Chopped green bell pepper
- Chopped red bell pepper
- Chopped onion
- Cajun seasoning
Finishing ingredients included with your meal:
- Pre-cooked linguine noodles (may select GF pasta)
- Heavy cream (request to omit for DF — meal will be spicier)
- Shredded parmesan (request to omit for DF)
** Note: Let us know at checkout if you'd like any of the mealtime ingredients excluded from your delivery.
*** Spice level: 1 means even a baby could eat it, 3 means spice wimps should steer clear.
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.